Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a mintage of only 240,000, the 2020 Philadelphia Silver Eagle is among the rarest bullion issue Silver Eagles, second only to the 2015 Philadelphia issue. These coins have been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, the world's premier grading service, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin and authenticates its origin from the Philadelphia Mint.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees that these coins were among the first shipped from the Mint upon release.
- Hand-signed signature by John Mercanti the 12th Chief Engraver of the United States Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Bullion Silver Eagles do not bear mint marks - Philadelphia releases were identified only by the serial numbers on the sealed monster boxes shipped from the mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle coin combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2020 (P) American Silver Eagle graded MS-70 by PCGS coin to your cart today!
Silver Eagles were produced at the Philadelphia Mint between April 8th and April 20th, 2020, as a result of the impact of the corona virus pandemic on operations at the West Point Mint, where Silver Eagles are typically produced. This marks the first time since 2017 that Silver Eagles were made outside of West Point, and the second smallest production of bullion Silver Eagles since 1986. With a mintage of only 240,000, these Silver Eagles are among the rarest Silver Eagles available, with less than 7% of the mintage of the key date 1996 coin.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.