- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The only issue of U.S. paper money for which the Silver dollars was selected as the main theme.
- Housed in an inert quality currency sleeve.
- Rosecrans/Nebeker signature combo—Friedberg #264.
- This note has seen minimal usage with no abuse and is graded by PMG as Very Fine-25.
- Face: Features a portrait of Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th President of the United States.
- Back: Five 1886 Morgan Silver Dollars prominently displayed at center surrounded by highly stylized scrollwork.
- There are three heavy creases in this example noted for accuracy.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
These notes are highly desirable at any grade level. As this type becomes very pricey in high grades, examples at this level of preservation are affordable for a larger segment of currency collectors. Add this 1886 $5.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.