Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Set includes 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Platinum Eagles for a total of 1.85 oz .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the perfect PR-70 UCAMcondition of each coin.
- Hand-signed signature by Michael Reagan, son of President Ronald Reagan.
- Mintages are as follows: 9,834 1 oz coins, 8,772 1/2 oz coins, 9,282 1/4 oz coins, and 12,365 1/10 oz coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle swooping down to catch a fish out of a lake with a beautiful scene of mountains and forest in the background. The purity, weight, and face value along with West Point Mint's "W" mint mark are shown as well.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Platinum Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box ideal for this set to your order.
The classic Platinum Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful 2002-W 4-Coin Proof Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.