- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated $20 note from series 1914 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Back: Vignettes of transportation.
- Signature combination of White/Mellon—Friedberg #991A.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin, add these white cotton gloves to your order.
This note is in Very Fine condition with a lot of original crispness. Add this nice large size $20 to your cart today!
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from $5 through $10,000, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.