- Product Details
Product DetailsGeorge T. Morgan, at the time the assistant engraver to William Barber of the U.S. Mint, created a new design for the U.S. Silver dollars to be put into production in 1878. This series is highly popular among collectors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Extra Fine condition.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,241,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1903-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.