- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $5 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1963.
- Each note will be housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Star ★ Note graded Crisp Uncirculated.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
- Four Consecutive Serial Numbered Note Set.
- Signatures of Granahan/Dillon—Friedberg#1536*.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These notes are a great part of history that can be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from $1 through $1,000. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when this type was discontinued. Although these notes are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers make them great collector items.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.