- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- AE32 Diobol (around 30.93 grams). 32 mm.
- Struck at Alexandria.
- NGC has certified this coin as being in Choice Fine condition.
- Strike: 3/5. Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Head of Isis right wearing wreath of grain ears.
- Reverse: Eagle with open wings standing on a thunderbolt.
Protect and display your ancient Egyptian coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are great for any collector of ancient coins. Add one of these ancient Egyptian coins to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.