- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 4,162,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings outstretched while clutching three arrows and an olive branch.
- Coins minted at the San Francisco Mint carry the "S" mint mark.
Protect your Trade Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
This Trade Dollar is highly collectible due to its uniqueness, Double Die Reverse, and it's silver content. Add this 1878-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.