- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 1,151,500 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin and certifies its Philadelphia origin.
- Due to differences in processes at U.S. Mint facilities, far fewer Philadelphia-minted coins grade a perfect MS-70 than their West Point counterparts.
- Comes with the Liberty Bell label which is an iconic symbol of freedom.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With a known mintage of 1,000,000 coins, the Philadelphia-minted 2016 Silver Eagle is thought to be scarcer than even the 1996 Silver Eagle which is the key date, with a mintage of only 3,603,386 coins!
Don't miss this opportunity to add this modern rarity to your collection. Add the 2016 Philadelphia Silver Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.