- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Though the coins themselves bear no identifying characteristics, the serial number written on the box indicates the mint of origin, and as long as the box remains sealed, the coins inside can be attributed as from the San Francisco Mint by either of the major grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin and authenticates its origin from the San Francisco Mint.
- Bullion Silver Eagles do not bear mint marks. San Francisco releases were identified only by the serial numbers on the sealed monster boxes shipped from the Mint.
- Comes with the Golden Gate Bridge label which depicts the iconic bridge in San Francisco.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Protect and display your Silver Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2012 San Francisco Silver Eagle coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.