Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes printed in Massachusetts during the Revolutionary War.
- Authorized by the Massachusetts legislature on May 5, 1780.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Garded Choice Extra Fine-45 by PMG.
- This note has been canceled by the bank with a large X marked over front of note.
- Face: Features the state name at top with the obligation below.
- Back: Great red and black printing to deter counterfeiting.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
These notes were made by Hall & Sellers of Philadelphia. This example has been hole canceled, which is typical of these issues.
Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.