- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 12,000 coins worldwide.
- Packed in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the Coat of Arms of Fiji as well as the weight, fineness, face value, and the 2021 year date.
- Reverse: Features a cat depicted in a garden setting.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This limited mintage Silver coin features the beloved Cat and has a limited mintage of only 12,000. Add the first release of this series to your cart today!
1 oz Silver Cat
Anticipated to become an annual series, this 1 oz Silver Coin features the beloved house pet, The Cat. Descending from wildcats known as "Felis silvestris lybical" with domestication dating back to the Fertile Crescent during the Neolithic period as well as in Ancient Egypt during the Classical period, it is thought that cats spread throughout the world by being brought on ships to protect food supplies from rodents. Today, cats are well-loved house pets and are known to be playful, curious, and friendly.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.