Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $1 FRN's issued beginning in early 1963.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Crisp Uncirculated Star ★ Note from series 1963.
- signatures: Granahan/Dillon—Friedberg #1900.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
As the first of a new type, these are sought after by paper money collectors. Add one of these Star ★ Notes to your cart today!
Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver Certificate until 1963! The series 1963 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination.
Series 1963 $1 FRN from the district of our choice determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.