- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Great piece of history in this Colonial Note from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- The denomination is Two Shillings and Six Pence.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated-63 by PMG..
- Face: British arms on the front.
- There is a great admonition on the back "TO COUNTERFEIT IS DEATH!" Neat colonial note from Pennsylvania!
- It is listed as # PA157. Signed by Adam Hubley, Joel Evans, and John Mifflin.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Pennsylvania 2 Shillings and 6 Pence Note to your cart today! Nice little flecks of mica attest to this note's originality
This note will make a nice addition to any Colonial currency collection. Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed. Printed by D. Hall and W. Sellers. An excellent example of paper currency printed prior to our Independence from Britain. Interestingly, you can see pieces of blue threads mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.