- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This Continental Note is from the issue of September 26, 1778.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- The note is graded Choice Almost Uncirculated-58 EPQ by PMG.
- The denomination is Fifty Spanish Milled Dollars.
- The design on this note depicts a pyramid.
- It was printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
- Fr. #: CC-85.
- Contemporary Counterfeit.
Handle your with $50 Continental Currency Note care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $50 Continental Currency Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.