|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Shipwreck coin from the Schiehallion Barque.
- Struck at the Sydney Mint.
- This coin had a mintage of 1,613,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Uncirculated-Details condition.
- Obverse: Features the young portrait of Queen Victoria and the date.
- Reverse: Depicts the Saint George and the dragon.
Showcase your certified Great Britain Gold Sovereign by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1876-S Great Britain Gold Sovereign Shipwreck coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.