- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Connecticut Colonial 2 Pence note, dated October 11, 1777.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder by PMG.
- The denomination is British 2 Pence.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated-63 by PMG.
- The note bears the state seal of the state of Connecticut.
- Blank back.
- Friedberg# CT-214.
Protect your Continental Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
This note has been well preserved for a 200 plus year old piece of currency. Add this piece of history to you cart today!
Nice CT note and one of the last issues to be denominated in British coinage as we declared our Independence from Britain the previous year. This note has a nice signature, and is in Uncirculated condition. Paper currency issued in colonial times is quite scarce in this grade.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.