- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes authorized by the Connecticut legislature.
- Denominated in British currency as 5 Shillings.
- Dated June 19, 1776, less than a month before we declared our Independence.
- Housed in an archival quality Mylar sleeve by PMG.
- Certified as Choice Crisp Uncirculated-63 by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Face: Intricately engraved border surrounding the obligation and colony arms.
- Back: Smaller border framing the denomination and printers name.
Handle your with Continental Notes care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.