- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- From a group of notes printed in Massachusetts during the Revolutionary War.
- Authorized by the Massachusetts legislature on May 5, 1780.
- Sealed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG
- Graded Extra Fine-40 by PMG.
- Face: Features the state name at top with the obligation below.
- Back: Great red and black printing to deter counterfeiting.
- Contemporary Counterfeit.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
These notes were printed by Hall & Sellers of Philadelphia. This note has seen minimal wear and is still a great collectible! Colonial issues preceded the Continental Notes by many decades, and some are quite rare. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.