Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Trevor Tennant features a white-tailed doe and her two young fawns in their summer habitat. In this evocative scene, the doe walks behind her two knock-kneed and spotted offspring through a grassy clearing backed by young boreal forest: the deer's preferred warm-weather habitat. In the lower left center of the image, one young fawn glances to the left, its long ears extended back behind its head as it listens to its mother behind it. Viewed from the front with its ungainly little body in a graceful curve, the fawn's youthful spots are clearly displayed, along with its long slender legs. Its sibling walks beside it, on the right side of the image, looking toward the right. Its front left leg is raised as it takes an uncertain step forward. Like its sibling, it keeps at least one ear trained on its mother at all times. Behind the fawns, the large doe walks with her head bowed toward her offspring, her slim but muscular body presented in dimensional detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers. Each blade of grass below them, each narrow tree trunk in the background, the gentle slope of a distant hillside in the forest: all are engraved with the finest care to bring out the full beauty of the scene.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your White-Tailed Deer coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this stunning graded White-Tailed Deer to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.