Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $1 Silver Certificate notes issued beginning in 1957.
- Sealed in archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-30 by PMG
- Courtesy Autograph of Robert Anderson.
- Face: A portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Familiar design of the $1 bill showing the Great Seal of the United States.
Handle your $1 Silver Certificate with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Although nearly 5 billion of all series 1957 notes were printed, very few were made into Courtesy Autograph. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.