- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 pieces.
- Comes in a framed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and $5 denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a coral reef and sea animals in the ocean. Images included are colorful plants, an octopus, shells and other sea animals and plants.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This amazing coin used multifaceted decorative techniques. Add this Silver Antique Coral Reef coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues..
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.