- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Empire: AR (Silver) Denarius 209-211 AD. 3.65 grams. Rome Mint. Struck 205-208 AD. Issued as Caesar.
- NGC has certified this coin as being in Mint State condition.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Bare head right.
- Reverse: Genius standing facing, head left holding a patera over a lighted altar and grain ears.
- Referenced in RIC IV 34b.
Protect and display your Roman Silver in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Roman coin of Emperor and Caracalla to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.