- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 99 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a beautiful box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the beauty and diversity of the Great Barrier Reef, clean water and many images of ocean animal life.
- Reverse: Features the Great Barrier Reef with the threat that pollution can pose. Images include plastic bottles, can holders and nets. The coat of arms of Benin and the denomination is to one side of the main image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Benin government.
Handle your piece of art with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A masterpiece of traditional craftsmanship. Add this 2021 Benin Silver Great Barrier Reef coin to your cart today!
P. De Greef
P. De Greef was a well-known engraver in Brussels more than 130 years ago, In the beginning only medals and decorations were made but now the company, with a second branch in Antwerp, produces coins, awards, and much more.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.