- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Copper-Nickel.
- Encapsulated as an Extra Fine-45 by NGC offers protection to the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a Flying Eagle with the Legend stretching from 9 o’clock to 3 o’clock.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
- A very short lived series 1856-1858.
- This coin has an MPD (misplaced date).
- The NGC graded coin only has a population of 7!
- Misplaced date typically not visible in circulated grades, but one way to tell the coin does have the attribute is the cud in the eagle's wing.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1857 Flying Eagle Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.