- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Your pure gold coin is encapsulated and beautifully presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: Enhanced by the coin’s reverse proof finish, a maple leaf field pattern dazzles on both the reverse and the obverse, which features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: A spectacular maple celebration, your oin’s reverse features a classically rendered leaf from a red maple (Acer rubrum) tree. Along with the word “CANADA”, the gold purity standard of “9999” and the year “2021”, the reverse includes a maple leaf privy mark denoting the 25th anniversary of Canada’s national arboreal emblem, the maple tree (Acer).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
A new milestone! Celebrate Canada’s arboreal emblem with our first 1 oz. pure gold piedfort. Add this 2021 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf Celebration Piedfort coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.