Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Epfig Hoard Recovery. Part of the original find of 14,0000 Billon Nummus discovered in 2010 in an earthen pot.
- Roman Billon Nummus Emperor Constantine II, son of Constantine the Great.
- Authenticated and graded Mint State by NGC.
- Obverse: Constantine II wearing a pearl diadem facing right.
- Reverse: Types will vary though military themes are common in this hoard.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Roman coin is an inexpensive way to start your collection of graded Roman coins. Add this Roman coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.