- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each Prooflike coin comes in an individually sealed custom capsule along with a graphic CD style fold-out booklet.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features a gold-colored sun centered in a maze. "INCAN HOUSE OF THE SUN" adorns the bottom with an iconic golden llama to the bottom right.
- Reverse: Displays the queen's effigy along with the date. Also, it displays the weight, purity and a unique serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
PAMP Suisse products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add this 1.5 oz coin to your cart today!
PAMP Suisse is know for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the Precious Metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins and officially licensed products.
The Coricancha Temple - House of the Sun
At the center of the Inca world is the House of the Sun, which is said to have contained vast quantities of Gold dedicated to highest deities, including Inti, God of the Sun. Incan mythology depicts Inti as an all-powerful and benevolent deity with an easily angered temperament which was appeased only by sacrifices of llamas.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.