Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 24,192,000
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins minted in the Philadelphia mint do not have a mint mark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin come in an Old Green PCGS Holder.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.