- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 50 grams (1.605 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the Ghana denomination of 5 Cedis.
- Reverse: Features a colorful tiger creeping along with waves of water surrounding him.
- This coin is legal tender in the Republic of Ghana.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A rare lunar coin issued by Republic of Ghana. Add this Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Year of the Tiger
APMEX carries a wide selection of Lunar Year of the Tiger coins from several different countries of issue. There are coins available in 1/2 oz, 1 oz, 5 oz and many more.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.