Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0715 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and authenticates the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- This coin is designated as Full Bands, which means the bands on the axe handle have been unbroken by hits or wear.
- Coins minted in Denver feature the "D" mint mark.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.