1855-D France Gold 20 Francs Napoleon III XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Scarce French Gold 20 Franc struck at the Lyon Mint with a low mintage of only 45,000 and rarely encountered.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- This coin is in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath which contains the value and date.
- Struck for only one year at the French Mint in Lyon and dated 1855.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box recommended for this coin.
This French Gold 20 Francs low mintage makes this a popular coin among world Gold coin collectors. Add this rare French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#781.3.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.