- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 4.99 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 pieces.
- Coins come in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and Greek ornaments.
- Reverse: Features Kali with four arms and three eyes. She is surrounded by characteristic Hindu ornaments.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 Niue Silver Kali coin to your cart today!
Kali is the goddess of anger, change and death, and among Hindus she has immeasurable respect. She is a loving mother who destroys that which might threaten her divine mission.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.