- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Certificates are from a bygone era when paper currency had the backing of Gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay. This 1928 Gold Certificate is the last of this type to be produced.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes in this listing are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Portrait of Alexander Hamilton with "The United States of America" above and "Ten Dollars" below.
- Reverse: Image of the U.S. Treasury building.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2400.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.