- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A magical sight for all ages! Spread holiday cheer with this interactive coin that is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. It is an enchanting scene that evokes the magic of Christmas Eve—especially when you tilt the coin to make Santa and his reindeer fly!
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin is elegantly presented in a domed case with a Royal Canadian Mint-branded wooden base, and packaged in a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by RCM Engraver Ryan Poser, your coin’s reverse features a winter village centerpiece cast in sterling silver. Rising up from the snowflakes and snow piles engraved around its base, the 3D village is covered in a blanket of freshly fallen snow. All is still on this Christmas Eve as residents await a visit from Santa Claus, who appears in the sky; cast in sterling silver and activated by gravity, Santa’s reindeer-led sleigh flies around the village whenever the coin is tilted. Selective gold plating adds color to the rim and to the magnificent holiday garland that surrounds this magical scene.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Only 1,000 available! Given its very low mintage and very high visual appeal, this coin is not one to be missed. Order today and bring home a magical piece that will be treasured for years to come. Add this Silver $50 Holiday Splendor coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 4, 2021
This product is literally a great holiday ornament. As a silver coin like a well-made artistic sculpture, it can be said that it is a silver coin like the "flower" of the collectible world.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.