- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 28.55 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 288 coins worldwide.
- A number 8 shaped coin.
- Individual numbering on the coin.
- Coin comes in a wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Fiji and includes the country of issue, face value, year of issue, and numbering.
- Reverse: Features different images of Pandas along with the inscription "40th ANNIVERSARY".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You will feel lucky to have this in your collection. Add this stunning Lucky Eight Shaped coin to your cart today!
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.