- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Comes capsuled and set in a wooden box within themed packaging.
- Coin measures 40 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved and colorized image of Legolas riding a horse with a host of men of Middle-earth.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 2021 1 oz Silver $2 Lord of the Rings Legolas Coin to your cart today.
Explore the Fantasy World of Lord of the Rings
The Lord of the Rings is a fantasy tale that follows the story of unlikely heroes written by famed author J.R.R. Tolkien. Later turned into three critically acclaimed films directed by Peter Jackson, the films won 17 out of 30 Academy Award nominations. Set in Middle-earth, the story follows hobbit Frodo Baggins as he and the Fellowship of the Ring embark on a quest to destroy the One Ring. The Fellowship eventually splits up, and Frodo continues the quest with his loyal companion, Samwise Gamgee. Meanwhile, the rest of the Fellowship, including Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, Merry, Pippin and Gandalf, unite to rally the people of Middle-earth in the War of the Ring.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.