- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin and Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- This coin grades Good Details, but may have some form of damage including corrosion, holes, cleaning, or other forms.
- This coin has an "L" on ribbon attribution.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1864 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.