- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains (37) 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Comes packaged in hard plastic PCGS storage boxes.
- Complete collection of the Silver Eagle bullion program by the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your PCGS certified American Silver Eagles by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with its Silver bullion appeal. Add the complete collection of American Silver Eagles to your cart today!
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
APMEX is giving customers PCGS graded Silver Eagles to provide the highest quality additions to their collections. PCGS is an independent third-party grading service that grades coins, protects them in tamper evident packaging and certifies the coin's authenticity and condition. These graded pieces increase demand for the coins because their quality is assured and enhanced after the official grading process.
Direct from the U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
The coins you receive may exhibit some level of natural toning and/or oxidation such as spotting. This is a normal process that and can occur over time when exposed to hydrogen sulfide which is naturally occurring in the air.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.