Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .321 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin pendant comes in a box.
- Mintage of only 500 coin pendants.
- Obverse: Features the inscriptions for the country of issue, year of issue, fineness and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a image of a Tiger face in the middle of the design. Below the face is images of trees and above is a mountain range.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
See our wide selection of Gold and Silver chains here to accent your new piece.
A wonderful pendant inspired by the Chinese astrology. Add this piece of Year of the Tiger Pendant to your cart today!
The Chinese Year of the Tiger begins on February 1, 2022 and ends on January 21, 2023. A pendant with its depiction will not only be a stylish piece of jewelry, but also a lucky charm.!!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.