- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 777.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a framed box, original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- New Enhanced Smartminting© technology ultra high relief technology used.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II as well as the inscription of the queen’s name, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features a detailed colored top view in three-dimensional topographic relief of Mount Elbrus. Included are the following inscriptions: the name of the coin, the height of the mount, place where the mountain is located and name of the series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This spectacularly depicted force of nature is worthy of a place alongside the other editions of this stunning series Add this 2021 Cook Islands 5 oz Silver Mount Elbrus coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.