- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 3,532,708.
- Coin will be packaged in protective packaging.
- This coin is in XF condition, with noticeable circulation wear, but strong detail remaining.
- Despite a relatively high mintage, 1853 Seated Halves are always in demand, as 1853 was the only year to feature the "with rays" reverse. These rays were removed from the coin's reverse for 1854.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not have a mintmark.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 1853 Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.