|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful matte finish.
- Comes in display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2006 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Will keep on ordering from this company.
Date:Dec 25, 2016
Purchased a 2006-w burnished eagle. The coin I received had unattractive shiny spots on the reverse. Sent it back for return and was promptly sent another one that was much more attractive and met my expectations.Great coin.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.