2006-W Burnished Silver American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful 2006 Silver Eagle coin marks the first year that Burnished Silver American Eagles were minted. Each coin features the "W" mintmark for the West Point Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful matte finish.
- Comes in display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2006 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Will keep on ordering from this company.
Date:Dec 25, 2016
Purchased a 2006-w burnished eagle. The coin I received had unattractive shiny spots on the reverse. Sent it back for return and was promptly sent another one that was much more attractive and met my expectations.Great coin.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.