- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Second release in an APMEXclusive® series.
- Graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC!
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins, delivered in an enhanced BU satin finish!
- Individual coins packaged in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Famed Renaissance icon Leonardo Da Vinci holding a paint brush, with some of his most famous paintings and inventions adorning the back ground. A rendition of his signature is below.
- Reverse: A triumphant image of a muse, arm extended toward the sun, with the seal of the nation of Niue, the $2 face value, and the date.
- Coin designs created by famed coin designer Joel Iskowitz.
Icons of Inspiration
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin features an elegant design, paying homage to one of the most famous Icons of Inspiration of all time. Add this coin to your collection today!
The second release in the popular series of coins celebrating famous Icons of Inspiration features Leonardo Da Vinci, one of the most multi-talented figures in history. Da Vinci's works across all facets of art and science are some of humankind's most studied and cherished.
A true Renaissance Man, Leonardo da Vinci was an Italian polymath known for his work as a painter, engineer, architect, theorist, scientist, and sculptor. His best known work, the Mona Lisa, is considered the most famous piece of art in the world. Other pieces by Leonardo include the Last Supper and the Vitruvian Man. Perhaps the most alluring aspect of Da Vinci's art is the mystery and intrigue surrounding their meanings. Historians have spent centuries debating hidden symbology and subject matter in his works.
In addition to his work as an artist, Da Vinci is regarded as one of the most influential inventors and theorists in history. He is credited with sketching and studying predecessors to many tools and machines we used today, most famously his flying machines, architectural innovations, and vehicles for war.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.