24% Off The Premium
Earn 10% back in gold & silver when purchasing this product with The Bullion Card. This limited-time offer is available from 11 AM EST, September 25th to 11 AM EST, October 2nd.
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2022 1 oz Silver coin is from the country of Tokelau and depicts the zodiac sign, Sagittarius. This is an APMEXclusive® and comes secured in themed Signs of the Zodiac tamper-evident packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with the themed Signs of the Zodiac Series style card.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua,” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Portrays the archer, a symbol for this sign. The inscription "Sagittarius" is next to the archer and above the inscription is a graphic symbol for Sagittarius. Surrounding the image are the 12 zodiac constellations.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A wonderful coin for anyone born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign. Add this Sagittarius Silver coin to your cart today!
People born between November 22 and December 21 are Sagittarius. One of the traits of those born under this sign is that they are curious and energetic. The ruling planet is Jupiter and the element is fire.
APMEX offers the exclusive Zodiac Series. This series includes all 12 signs of the zodiac in 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated condition in a specially designed tamper-evident package. Each coin has a wonderful design that represents a particular zodiac sign.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.