2007-W 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2007 Proof Silver Eagle is a wonderful addition to any collection. With it's limited mintage and mirror like finish, there's no wonder why it's such a popular choice by collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This Proof Silver Eagle comes in the original United States Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 2007-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today.
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Silver Proof Eagles. Shop 1 oz Proof Silver Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Your service and products are to be commended.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.