- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Worldwide mintage of only 250 coins.
- Coin comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Rebel Alliance Starbird Symbol from Star Wars. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin stamped in .9999 fine Gold. These official Star Wars Rebel Alliance coins make the perfect gift for Star Wars fans, numismatists and investors.
Add this 2022 1 oz Gold Star Wars Rebel Alliance coin to your cart today!
Star Wars Rebel Alliance Starbird
Following the collapse of the Galactic Republic into the Galactic Empire, an alliance of star systems rebelled and thus began the Galactic Civil War. As a symbol of that alliance, rebel leaders such as Leia Organa would adopt the starbird or phoenix which had appeared informally in anti-Imperial graffiti, in response to the demise of Galen Marek whose family crest bore the same symbol. Marek, an apprentice to Darth Vader, turned from the Dark side and sacrificed himself to protect the leaders who would go on to found the Rebel Alliance. This symbol would appear on the helmets, starships and other equipment of the alliance. Thanks to the leadership of Leia Organa, Admiral Ackbar, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and many others the Rebellion would eventually be victorious.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.