|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$32.99||$33.16||$34.36|
|20 - 99||$32.39||$32.55||$33.74|
|100 - 199||$31.69||$31.85||$33.01|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Following the Galactic Empire bullion comes the third release in the Symbols of Star Wars series exclusively from APMEX. This coin comes in APMEX's MintDirect® protective packaging, making it eligible for FirstStrike® designation from PCGS.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Silver Rebel Alliance coins in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Must remain in their sealed packaging to be eligible for the FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Rebel Alliance Starbird Symbol from Star Wars. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Secure your Silver Rebel Alliance coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coin collectors and Star Wars fans alike will enjoy this unique coin. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Rebel Alliance coin in MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® packaging to your cart today!
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Rebel Alliance coin.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Star Wars Rebel Alliance Starbird
Following the collapse of the Galactic Republic into the Galactic Empire, an alliance of star systems rebelled and thus began the Galactic Civil War. As a symbol of that alliance, rebel leaders such as Leia Organa would adopt the starbird or phoenix which had appeared informally in anti-Imperial graffiti, in response to the demise of Galen Marek whose family crest bore the same symbol. Marek, an apprentice to Darth Vader, turned from the Dark side and sacrificed himself to protect the leaders who would go on to found the Rebel Alliance. This symbol would appear on the helmets, starships and other equipment of the alliance. Thanks to the leadership of Leia Organa, Admiral Ackbar, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and many others the Rebellion would eventually be victorious.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 25, 2022
I saw this coin and being a lifetime Star Wars fan, I just couldn't resist the urge to buy it. This is very collectable. The rebel emblem stands as a symbol of Hope and the silvery shine really illuminates the emblem in the light. The Republic Seal of Niue on the reverse side looks great too! My only regret is that I only bought one at the time, because I didn't know it would be this beautiful. I'll never want to sell it & neither will you if buy it.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.