Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0483 oz of Gold.
- A circulated coin with some form of cleaning or damage.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the left-facing profile of President William McKinley.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch along with the date range “1803-1903.”
Protect and display your Louisiana Purchase Exposition coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1903 Gold $1 Louisiana Purchase McKinley coin to your cart today!
These coins were originally issued for $3 each and were housed in a variety of different ways, including cardboard boxes with imprinted lids, spoons and stick pins. The 1903 $1 Gold coin commemorative was designed by Charles Barber. With an original mintage of only 17,500 coins, many of them were returned to the mint where they were then melted.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.