- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Low mintage of only 199 coins.
- Comes in a decorative frame box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a birds-eye view of the Giza Necropolis including the Great Pyramids of Giza rising above the coin. Also includes a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features three different pharaohs, Akhenaten, Thutmosis III and Sobekneferu. They are standing next to each other and behind them are hieroglyphics..
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Just like the pharaohs, this coin will fascinate you. Add this unique numismatic Gold coin to your cart today!
CIT Gold Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Gold coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal, and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Find Unique Gold Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular gold coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Gold pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Gold items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.